Snowstorm Reminders for our Customers
Thursday, January 21, 2016
It appears that our warm winter weather has come to an end with the anticipation of this large snowstorm. The Kirk's Lawn Care team will again be out on the front lines managing the snow and ice for their customers.
Things to keep in mind
- Please avoid texting us. Text message notifications may not be heard or felt over running equipment and phone conversations allow us to safely continue working while assisting you.
- Leave exterior lights on to ensure better visibility and safer conditions for our team.
- Please leave snowstakes in place for the rest of the season until we collect them. They are there to avoid damage to your property and our equipment. If a snowstake falls, please re-stake it where it was located.
- Arrival time estimates are hard to produce with multiple crews and rapidly changing weather conditions. We cannot guarantee special requests by customers to be met, however we will try our best.
- We service properties with multiple visits at our discretion throughout larger snowstorms. You may be charged for each visit as outlined in your snow agreement.
- Blowing or drifting snow may undo our work. We cannot be held responsible for this act of god and may result in additional service visits.
- Snowplowing will not always clear down to the bare surface. Packed snow as well as having to lift plows to avoid curb lips and unevenness will contribute to this issue. Please avoid walking or driving on snow covered surfaces to help alleviate this issue.
- When temperatures drop at night, ice fighting products become less or sometimes ineffective all together. Please keep in mind that sunlight and traffic on treated surfaces will make ice melters work more effectively.
- If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us!
If you see our team members working, please take the time to thank them. Our team works long hours with limited sleep in the cold to serve our customers.
The Kirk's Lawn Care Team